Of course, this means I now have to 'process' all of them...and because I'm a bit anal when it comes to my class library, it involves a number of steps for each book:
- Find the Guided reading level
- Put the corresponding colour code on the back of the book
- Put a label on the back indicating which basket the book will go into
- Print up a 'library card' for each book that will go into the pocket I affix to the inside front cover of each book
- Scan each book into my database with my new scanner!
I heart my scanner!