Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm Baaackkk!

OK...I was going to wait until the end of the school year to 'start' my blog... it just seemed a natural time to begin...but I've been off on a medical leave since mid November (I have MS, but that's my other blog, LOL) and with the extra time on my hands, I started reading lots of teacher blogs (I know, I can't switch the teacher button off) and was totally awed, inspired, energized, etc by them that I really couldn't wait 'til June... plus I am sooo excited about going back to school, I need to share it with everyone!

Funny enough, I'm coming back right as we are in the middle of teacher job action (think 3 day strike...ackk)... But to me, it is a glorious feeling to be back in my classroom again.  How I've missed my 'kids'.  Thankfully, my job share partner, Angela, was able to fill in for me during my absence... well, except for the last 3 weeks, in which a teacher who did NOT want to collaborate/cooperate with the existing programs that were in place, took over (union rules).  I'm NOT going to go there, but let's just say that I owe him a big THANK-YOU because he was the one who pushed me to come back sooner,  rather than later (stated with a sweet, angelic smile and not a HINT of sarcasm). LOL  
 
Of course, thanks to my new teacher blogger/organizing guru,  The Clutter Free Classroom, I am now totally dissatisfied with the state of my classroom and feel the need to purge, purge, purge!  I will be taking before pictures, but no guarantees that they'll end up on this blog! (ha, ha, ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment