Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Shopping Linky Party


I am linking up to Kristen over at Lady Bug's Teacher Files for her July edition of Summer Shopping Linky Party! I'm surprised that I am even doing this, considering this is my second post in a day and I have half a million other things I could/should be doing before I leave on my trip!

But I couldn't NOT link up because I am so psyched about some of my purchases!  If you've read my previous post, you'll know that I went out and bought a laminator. . . LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

While I was at WalMart, I also picked up this accordian file, which matches my new teacher notebook! I plan to use the file to hold student work or other papers that need to come home with me.

 I also picked up, what will hold the substitute work for the week.  I only bought one, just to see if it was what I wanted to use. . . it is, so I'll have to go back and get another one. :)
 And last, but certainly not least, I scored this very cute Toucan at my local thrift store for $3.  She hangs, so I'm not quite sure where I'm going to hang her, but isn't she cute!? LOL
Well, those are my shopping buys.  Hope yours were as good as mine! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your new finds! I am your newest follower! Hop on over to my blog when you get a chance!

    Jen at http://wherelearningisfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete