Wowza!. . . I'm really feelin' the love this week . . . received another award. . . this time from Elizabeth over at Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids. Thank you sooo much!
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated
So here are MY 7 random facts:
Like any good Canadian. . . I am a hockey fan! Go Canucks! Although I don't get to any NHL games (too far, too expensive) My hubby and I regularly watch Junior hockey.
I have a very restricted diet . . . no gluten, dairy, corn, and I have to limit my sugar and saturated fat intake. People often ask me how I find foods to eat? . . . let's just say you have to think outside the box! LOL
- When I was in high school, I was recruited to play basketball (back then, I was considered tall 5' 10") without really knowing what the heck I was doing! LOL
- I LOVE the smell of freshly roasted coffee . . . I think I'd love to work at Starbucks just to smell the coffee . . . BUT . . . I HATE the taste of coffee . . . and anything that has a coffee flavour. Is that weird??
- Needless to say, I am a tea-toter (sp?) My favourite tea is NUMI's organic Jasmine Green Tea. . . I think I might be addicted to it?!
- When I was a kid, I watched a very scary vampire movie (by myself) and for the next 30 years could not sleep with my neck exposed . . .seriously!
Here are my nominations for the Versatile blogger Award:
Ms. Shope's Class
Polka Dots & Pencils
The Inspired Classroom
The Teacher Garden
Glitter, Glue, and Teaching Too
Congratulations to you all!