Friday, July 20, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop!


If, like me, you are relatively new to blogging, you may want to link up with this blog hop.  A great opportunity to meet bloggers who are still trying to figure out this blogging 'stuff' (like:  how to create a grab button, how to link up <grin>, how to create a cool signature...) LOL.  For all the details, check out the link above to Grade 3 Is The Place For Me.  You have to do a little bit of work, but you're on summer break, right?! LOL

    1.  what state you are in I'm actually in a province (British Columbia)

    2.  your current teaching position   Gr. 3/4
    3.  your teaching experience  I'm going into my 17th year having taught  
             everything from Gr. 3 to Gr. 7 with a bit of Learning Assistance thrown in :)
    4.  when you started blogging  This blog in March, officially 2010
    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource Pinterest is a great way to
             find great teaching resources/ideas AND teaching blogs. Participating in Linky parties is a 
             great way to get your blog out there and to find new blogs. :)

9 comments:

  1. I found you through the newbie linky and am your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime.:)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.Love.Your.Blog. I love plaid-it just grabs my attention right away. So you are in Canada, eh? I have been to many provinces, but British Columbia is not one of them. We have been as far west as Calgary, but I would love to go see Vancouver. I will actually be going to Nova Scotia next week!

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you, and hopefully we can share some great ideas for third graders!

    ~Julie
    www.thehipteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I just found your blog through the Newbie Blog Hop and am now a follower. I hope you hop over to my blog for a visit.
    Amy
    Adventures In Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you through the Newbie Blog Hop. Maybe we could hook up our classes some time. I teach fourth grade down in Georgia.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you through the blog hop (which I'm going to have to link up with now since I just started blogging in June) and am your newest follower!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness
    Come join my 500 Follower Giveaway that ends tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, another Canadian!

    I'm your newest follower.

    Mrs. D

    Reading with Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monica,
    I’m your newest follower! I am also a Newbie Blogger, so I appreciate all of the sharing of advice and ideas. I'm looking forward to reading the Cafe book. It sounds great!
    Swing by for a visit sometime!
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy that I stumbled across your blog through the linky party! Welcome Bloggy Newbie!
    Drop by anytime :)

    Tracy

    Creekside Teacher Tales

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog through the newbie blog hop and I am your newest follower!! It is so cute!! I teach third grade as well and would love for you to visit when you have a chance.

    Jess
    Mrs. Wood's Class

    ReplyDelete